10 Reasons You Need a Coordinator
10 Great Reasons Why YOU Should Hire a Coordinator:
- A Coordinator can actually save you money! An experiened, professional coordinator can steer you to reliable, qualified vendors that fit your budget. A coordinator has 100's of ideas that can save you money and cut costs.
- A Coordinator can help you with ordering your wedding gown and all of your formal attire, help you word your invitatons and programs and setting up all of your vendors
- A Coordinator knows the socially correct formats, proper etiquette and
protocol so you don't have to guess.
- A Coordinator can keep you organized, focused and on-time with all of
- A Coordinator can be an incredible Stress reliever in more ways than
one! Your coordinator can handle all of the little details that would drive
you and your groom & mom crazy. Leaving you to relax and enjoy your day!
- A Coordinator is a great mediator between step-families or even your
own familes, (brides, you know what I mean)
- A Coordinator can act as great third party diplomat, ambassador or even
referee! Your coordinator can even be a sounding board or a tremendous support
on frantic days.
- A Coordinator, on the day of your wedding can be a life saver! Weddings
By Allie carries an extensive emergency kit to every wedding with over 500
items such as a steamer, sewing kit, nail glue, backs of earrings, etc. just
- A Coordinator has the knowledge and expertise as well as 100's of creative
ideas to help you create a memorable, personal, beautiful wedding.
- A Coordinator can keep you from making vital mistakes. Allie has coordinated
500 weddings and has over 15 years experience....with all of that experience
she has learned valuable lessons over the years and will help you make all
of the right decisions.